Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

...Beauty Wish List...

Hey Everyone,

Here's a quick peak at what's currently on my beauty wish list. 




 1. Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
I may be a bit late to the Party on this one but I've been reading some good things about this moisturiser.  A rich consistency and suitable for dry skin.  
A make-up artist must have ! - Lets see shall we ???

2. Tom Ford Lip Color - True Coral
 I mentioned how much I loved my Tom Ford lipstick in Indian Rose in My 2012 Favourites post.  Well True Coral is next on my list - I'm a sucker for coral lipsticks... ;)

3. MAC Archie's Girls Collection
A few products from this collection are catching my eye.  Betty's Pearl Matte Face Powder in Flatter Me.  This powder/blush has a golden peach base with coral hearts and looks adorable.  Veronica's Spoiled Rich Eyeshadow Palette containing a range of purple hued eye shadows also looks very pretty.  Can't wait to swatch these to see if they're worth adding to my collection. 

4. Burberry Lip Glow - Pink Sweet Pea No.20
Burberry packaging together with a beautiful pink gloss.  If you haven't guessed already I'm a sucker for beautifully packaged makeup.  It makes you feel that extra bit special when you're using it.  This one definitely stood out in their Spring/Summer Collection.

5. Inglot Double Sparkle Rainbow Eye shadows
I already have 10 of the Inglot matte rainbow eye shadows so I thought these would be a nice addition to the kit.  I like the versatility these provide although the palettes are rather heavy which don't make them ideal for traveling with.
 
6. Burberry Complete Eye Palette
I am hoping these are still available when I manage to get down to London as they were part of Burberry's Holiday Collection.  I hate buying makeup without swatching it first - especially expensive makeup. So please, please, please keep one of these waiting for me :)

7. Tom Ford Cheek Color 
Tom Ford is going to be one of those cosmetic brands that absolutely
annihilates me.  There's something about that rich mahogany packaging with gold accents that just says buy me, buy me !!!  I have read some good reviews about their blushes so why not eh !!!  I can't make up my mind between Narcissist (pictured above) and Flush an orange-coral shade.


My London shopping trip is planned for February so hopefully some of these beauties will be coming home with me.  Can't wait !!!


What's on your current Beauty Wish List ?
Have you purchased any of the above products? If so, what did you think of them ? 


 photo signature_zps5bc3ec03.png


No comments:

Post a Comment