Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Sleek - Blush by 3

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well !!! The snow in the UK has been relentless - we really do not do snow well here - but it's so beautiful you can't help but love it !!!

I was in Superdrug the other day and picked up two of the Sleek Blush by 3 Palettes.  I've been meaning to try these for a while but whenever I have looked for them they have been sold out - Don't you just hate that !!!??  So when I saw them in store I just couldn't help myself :)

The two that I picked up were in the shades Pumpkin and Lace


Sleek - Blush By 3 - Pumpkin


Sleek - Blush By 3 - Lace

 Each palette contain two matte shades and one shimmer shade.  These can be worn alone or mixed together to create a variety of different looks.  I love how pigmented these blushes are - a little does go a long way.


Pumpkin Palette Shades: Lantern, Squash, P Pie
Lantern: Is a red shade with orange undertones and has shimmer.
Squash: Is a bright matte pink.
P Pie: Is a bright matte orange.

Lace Palette Shades: Crochet, Guipure, Chantilly

Crochet: Is a matte bright coral.
Guipure: Is stunning, it has gold shimmer mixed with an orange and pink base.  It has an almost duochrome effect when swatched.
Chantilly: Is matte, a bright coral with more of a red base than Crochet.




Overall I do really like these palettes.  They are a little powdery but if you apply them with a light hand and blend them well then they are definitely workable and wearable.

My favourite colour from the two palettes is Guipure.

I would definately recommend these.

You can buy them here



 photo signature_zps5bc3ec03.png


No comments:

Post a Comment