Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Favourite Products of 2012


Hi Everyone,

I thought seeing as it's January I would write my very first blog post about the products I have enjoyed using in 2012...
 

FACE

 


Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser (Almond) 

I don't like to wear a foundation on a day to day basis.  The Laura Mercier Tinted moisturiser is quick and easy to use and provides pretty good coverage for a tinted moisturiser.  Big thumbs up for this one.

Chanel Vitalumiere Liquid Foundation

I like to use this foundation if I am going out or when I want to make a little more effort.  It gives medium, buildable coverage and leaves skin looking like skin.  I had a small sample of the Vitalumiere Liquid foundation which lasted me ages.  I think I will be purchasing a full bottle of this once I have used up some of my existing foundations...Can't wait !!!

  Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation Compact

This is very similar to the foundation above in terms of coverage.  I like it for touch-ups when I am out and about. 

  Sigma Flat Top Kabuki (F80) 

 I love this foundation brush for buffing tinted moisturiser and foundation into the skin.  It gives a flawless finish.  One of my best buys for 2012.

Bobbi Brown Corrector (Dark Peach)

 There is nothing worse than dark under eye circles.  That's where my Bobbi Brown corrector comes in.  The peach toned product banishes them away - until I have to take it off of course.  

 
Nars Blush Bronzer Trio
MAC 109 Small Contour Brush

When I saw this product I knew I had to have it.  My favorite Blusher, Bronzer and Highlight in one handy palette.  Great for traveling - A perfect combination when teamed with the MAC 109.

 

Lips

  Tom Ford Lipstick - 04 Indian Rose


I chose this lipstick as my first Tom Ford purchase.  This product isn't cheap but it was definitely worth it.  It has a beautiful creamy texture and feels luxurious on lips. 
I love it !!!!  
This part of my collection will definitely be expanding in 2013.  
My Tom Ford wishlist is building as we speak lol ;)


Clinique Chubby Stick Intense - 04 Heftiest Hibiscus



 I have always liked the idea of The Clinique Chubby Sticks but every time I swatched them at the Counter I was disappointed with the sheerness of them.  Enter the new Chubby Stick Intense Formula - highly pigmented and beautiful to wear, my favourite is the coral shade above, Heftiest Hibiscus.

 

 

Eyes

 


Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay Naked Palette2

The Urban Decay Naked Palettes are so versatile.  There are so many looks you can create with these.  Easy to travel with too.  They have made my makeup case much lighter when I go away !!!  

Benefit They're Real ! Mascara

There is a lot of hype on the internet regarding this product and it is definitely worth it.  It separates, adds volume and curl (for me anyway) and yes I have been asked if I am wearing false lashes and I can proudly say "No they're mine"
 
MAC 226 Small Tapered Blending Brush
MAC 217 Blending Brush

I love that with these two brushes I can get a complete eye look with minimum hassle.  I love the 226 for crease work and the 217 for colour application and general blending.
 
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

 Love Love Love these eyelash curlers !!!  They do what they say on the box and live up to their reputation as the best out there.

Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Palette
 

 I picked up my customised Inglot Freedom System Rainbow palette when I was in Vegas last February.  I love that I have so much colour choice in one palette with different gradients of the same shade.  I think Inglot eyeshadows are some of the best out there, buttery formulation and great pigmentation and colour payoff.



PERFUME

  Marc Jacobs - Dot  




I just love the bottle design on this product.  The moment I saw it I knew I had to have it.  Doesn't hurt that it smells good too...


STYLING TOOLS

Babyliss Big Hair



This styler drys and shapes your hair whilst adding volume at the same time.  It has even made me put away my GHD Hair Straighteners - something I thought would never happen !!!
You know that beautiful sweeping fringe you usually get from the hairdressers but can never recreate at home ? Well this product can give you that ! Love it !!! 

What are your favourite products at the moment ?


 photo signature_zps5bc3ec03.png


No comments:

Post a Comment