Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

London Haul

Hey Everyone,

So I finally managed to make the trip down to London and pick up some of the products on my Beauty Wish List.  Here's what I got:


Flatter Me Pearlmatte Powder - MAC Archie's Collection
  I believe this Collection is exclusive to Selfridges (for the moment at least).  
I just couldn't resist the cuteness of this face powder and really wanted to get something from the collection.  This was the only thing that really stood out.

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre.  
I have been hearing so many good things about this product and how it is the perfect base for makeup and a MUA staple product, so I thought I would see what all the hype was about.  I'll keep you updated on what I think about it and whether I agree with the masses.

Burberry Lip Glow - Pink Sweet Pea.  
So Burberry have finally added some long awaited colour to their regular neutral palette - and all for the better I say.  This lip gloss is so bright and lush, it doesn't have that nasty sticky feeling you get from some glosses so is very comfortable to wear.  The sun is now making an appearance here in the UK so bring on the Spring/Summer brights - can't wait. 

Burberry Lip Glow - Pink Sweet Pea

 Tom Ford
I'm not going to bore you with the details of how much I love the Tom Ford makeup line.  I think I've spoken about it enough already but I sooooo dooooo lol.  I picked up a couple of things from the Harrods Concession.  The Lipstick in True Coral and the Blush in Narcissist.

Tom Ford Lip Color - True Coral
 
Tom Ford Blush - Narcissist

 Inglot Palette
You've got to love Inglot for this concept.  Instead of carrying around ten eye shadows in their palette I can now carry thirty - a girl can never have too many eyeshadows don't you think???  I got my grubby little hands on all ten of the Rainbow Double Sparkle Shadows.  First impressions are very good all the shades are very pigmented and blendable.



Illamasqua
Oooooo the impulse buy!!!  Illamasqua's I'm Perfection Nail Varnish in Scarce.  Perfect timing for Easter - My nails look like they've been attacked by pink Cadbury's Mini Eggs.  I think it's a really cute look.

 
I'll be posting some looks using these products over the next few weeks.  Please let me know if you would like to see additional swatches of any of the items above.

See ya

 photo signature_zps5bc3ec03.png


No comments:

Post a Comment