Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Babyliss PRO Perfect Curl


OMG !!!! I have just stumbled upon the most amazing product I have ever seen.

What is this contraption I hear you ask.  Well if you struggle with curling your hair the way I do I call it a god send.  You basically take a section of hair, clamp it in the device and it sucks in your hair.  You wait for a few seconds release the clamp and out comes a perfectly curled piece of hair.  It's like magic !!!

Check out the video below:



I was truly amazed when I saw it and it's gone straight to the top of my Beauty Wish List.  

Here's a brief outline of product specifics:

From longer lengths to shorter styles, no matter what the hair type, the Perfect Curl will create shiny, long-lasting curls, every time.
  • Ceramic curl chamber for smooth and shiny curl creation
  • 3 timer settings for looser waves, soft curls or more defined curls
  • 3 heat settings; 190°C, 210°C and 230°C for long lasting results on different hair types
  • Powerful heating system ready to use in seconds with ultra-fast heat recovery
  • Curl direction control for either a uniform or natural look
  • Suitable for shorter and longer hair lengths
  • Heat ready indicator light
  • Auto shut off
  • Salon length swivel cord


It will be available to purchase from the end of March from Sally's and Capital Hairdressing.  It's not cheap though £120+VAT (that's £144 to me and you).  I can't wait to check this out, what are your thoughts on this ?
 photo signature_zps5bc3ec03.png


1 comment:

  1. Babyliss PRO Perfect Curl. OMG !!!! I have just stumbled upon the most amazing product I have ever seen. What is this contraption I hear you ... cbabylisspro.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete